Bonprix is one of the major European e-commerce fashion brands. It owns online stores in 29 countries and offers over 30,000 products. Media4U is responsible for operating 7 bonprix online stores.
The company was looking for a scalable and secure solution to store over 2 million images.
- creating secure IT infrastructure for image file storage,
- readiness for sudden user influx during busy sales periods,
- SEO image optimization
- flexible IT environment expansion along with the development of e-commerce.
- dedicated environment based on the e24cloud public cloud and e24fies object storage,
- redundant infrastructure – in case one or more virtual machines go down, others take over their IPs, ensuring smooth flow of data.
- financial savings
using ready-made service compatible with other service tools for several online stores at the same time,
- improved availability
scalable service available 24/7 with maximum cost reductions, the customer pays for only for the resources actually used,
computing power adjusted to current needs, ready for dynamic website traffic increase,
- eliminated failures
reduced number of physical servers required and potential hardware failures.
Watch case study
Application Development Manager, Media4U
“Thanks to e24cloud, we could not only adjust the computing power we needed in running our day-to-day business, but make sure we are prepared for unexpected website traffic increase. We’ve also managed to optimise costs by sharing the same infrastructure between the customer’s several stores.”