Statement on COVID-19 – Beyond.pl
Beyond.pl continues to monitor and actively respond to the changing conditions caused by the spread of COVID-19.
To help protect the safety of our team members, clients, partners and communities, we have enacted the following policies:
- Prohibited travel to CDC-restricted countries to our staff
- Limited travel of all our other employees to essential travel only
- Instructed employees to work from home if their role, client requirements, security and accessibility to all necessary systems and tools allows it, and implemented extra precautions for those whose responsibilities require them to be in the office or at the worksite
- Restricted visitation to our facilities by clients, partners and vendors to business-critical visits only
- Implemented enhanced office hygiene protocols and communicated CDC-guidelines for personal hygiene
- All business meetings are mostly held online
- Interviews and new employees onboarding are held online
Our both data centers are fully operational, as usual, and delivering excellent client service remains our top priority. We have established a cross-functional Business Continuity and Pandemic Preparedness team that meets daily to continually reinforce and update our preparedness plans as the situation changes.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our policies as appropriate.
If you are a client or a partner and have questions or need additional guidance, please reach out directly to your Client Manager.
Thank you for your understanding and active support as we continue working through this unprecedented situation and doing our part to limit the spread of the virus.