Azure Managed Services
Comprehensive management of Azure and Azure Stack
Are you interested in using Microsoft Azure or Azure Stack cloud computing platform but you do not have your own team of IT Specialists nor enough human resources to fully manage and control the IT infrastructure? Take advantage of Beyond.pl Azure Managed Services.
Beyond.pl as a Microsoft Silver Partner, has the knowledge and experience in deploying Azure and Azure Stack services. That is why, in order to satisfy our clients’ needs, we created a service, which includes a comprehensive management of hybrid environments using Azure and Azure Stack.
As part of Azure Managed Services we will assess the possibility of moving your app to the cloud, effectively plan and perform the migration process as well as ensure a complete administration of the Azure environment.
Assessment & Planning
Assessing the current IT environment and the possibility to move the app to the cloud as well as planning the migration strategy.
Migration & Deployment
Moving the resources from the clients on-premises infrastructure to the Microsoft Azure or Azure Stack cloud. Designing and implementing suggested solutions.
Assistance with managing servers, updating software, setting up configuration and security settings as well as monitoring system status.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Data protection and backups. Application availability through cloud-based disaster recovery.
Automation / DevOps
Reducing the costs of the service provided and ensuring a high level of its availability (SLA) thanks to the automation and orchestration of IT processes.
Advanced monitoring and infrastructure management. Alerting/alarms with response SLA.
Support with spend management in the cloud. Environment audit and indication of areas generating costs.
A comprehensive support for your cloud environment. Access to Service Desk, IT Administrators and Architects as well as support of the Microsoft experts.
Assessment & Planning
Do you want to move your company to the cloud but you do not know what to start with? How to make apps and systems work just as efficiently or even better than in the current model?
Thanks to our experts’ support you will find out which of your applications are ready to be moved to the Microsoft Azure or Azure Stack cloud and which ones need the architecture to be rebuilt and a new usage model to be implemented.
As part of the Assessment & Planning service we will guide you through the following process:
- Assessment of the current state
Analyzing the current IT environment: infrastructure, loads and apps. Assessing applications and loads related to the readiness to use cloud computing. Determining which applications and data can and which can not be easily moved to the cloud environment as well as analyzing preferences regarding which delivery models can be applied (a public, private or hybrid cloud). Evaluating legal regulations regarding the use of cloud computing.
- Architecture planning
Based on the previous analysis, we create the infrastructure maps by taking into account application dependencies and performance. This aims at designing the IT infrastructure in the cloud by taking into consideration all business processes and dependencies of the correct operation of the application in connection with other applications and systems.
- Infrastructure visualization
On the basis of data collected from the assessment and mapping of the infrastructure, we create the visualization of the infrastructure (application group) based on interconnections and dependencies. The visualization presents three categories: process integration (sharing functions), data integration (data sharing) and presentation integration (user interface sharing).
- Action plan
Defining migration readiness and costs for the application group. Determining the amount of initial resources necessary to run the application. Indicating the security or privacy risk and proposing an appropriate solution.
- Cost estimation
Estimating the total cost of owning local applications compared to the cloud. Calculating the ROI ratio of the migration from local resources to the cloud.
Migration & Deployment
The process of migration and application deployment in the cloud does not need to be difficult. By taking advantage of the knowledge and experience of our Cloud Architects, Administrators and Project Managers, our clients can be sure that the process will go fast, effectively and securely.
As part of the Migration service we will walk you through the following process:
- Define the migration scale: moving single applications, running new applications or moving all of the resources. On the basis of data collected during the assessment and planning stage we perfectly know how the dependencies among applications look like and which infrastructure the client uses (virtual machines, servers, networks, devices).
- Map applications dependencies and determine network topology for the most optimal solution.
- Design the optimization path for workloads so that the solution meets the requirements for loads and optimal use of resources.
- Select the best cloud computing service model, compliant with applicable law and requirements.
- Conduct the entire migration process, without interruption of operation and impact on the services provided to end customers.
- Moving resources from the client’s infrastructure to the Microsoft Azure or Azure Stack cloud
- Preparing a new platform and architecture for the client’s application
- Decommissioning / archiving of the old environment
- Running the proposed solution
- Dev-tests, POCs and App performance testing
- Solutions design and deployment
- Process automation deployment
As part of the Config Management service you can count on our support when it comes to servers management, software updates, configuration set up, security settings and system status monitoring. We will also provide you with a dashboard report.
- OS updates, upgrades and patching
- Role-based access control
- Resource configuration and policy management
- User access management
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Subscriptions management
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Do you need to store your data in a secure location? Does your company need to ensure safety of sensitive data for compliance regulations? Do you want to be assured that even in the case of malfunction or malware attack your data will not disappear and you will be able to restore the system?
Our Backup & Disaster Recovery service will help you with all of that, including:
- Running and managing Backup
- DR planning and DR drills
- Automated failover and restore
Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) are two of the most important parameters of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR). They ensure availability and compatibility of applications.
- RPO – refers to the amount of data at risk. It is determined by the amount of time between data protection events and reflects the amount of data that potentially could be lost during a disaster recovery.
- RTO – is related to downtime. The metric refers to the amount of time it takes to recover from a data loss event and how long it takes to return to service.
Automation / DevOps
Automation and orchestration of IT processes are extremely important elements of a successfully operating infrastructure. Automation of single tasks allows you to lower costs of service provided and ensures high level of its availability (SLA). Automation is the key to creating the right balance between costs, reliability, speed, and time to market.
- Creating and deploying ARM templates
- Continuous delivery (CD) for infrastructure and applications
In order to guarantee full satisfaction of using cloud solutions, we offer the Monitoring service. Thanks to it, you not only gain the certainty of correct operation of IT resources and spend control, but also have access to additional reports, receive information and alerts before any measurable loss of performance occurs.
- Basic infrastructure management (OS, compute, storage, network)
- Advanced infrastructure monitoring (basic + firewall / DNS / load balancer etc.)
- Incidents alerting / alarms with response SLA
- Database monitoring
- App performance monitoring
- Log analytics and alerting in the case of security breaches
As part of the Cost Optimization service we support you with spend management in the cloud. We advise on how to optimally manage resources and reduce unnecessary costs.
- Usage and spend analytics
- Spend and resources usage monitoring
- Tagging and audit trails
- Capacity planning and resource optimization
At Beyond.pl we are always ready to support our clients with using cloud solutions. No matter how well a cloud environment has been planned and deployed, problems will always occur and they need to be solved or taken care of in an appropriate time and manner. That is the reason why we support your cloud environment 24/7.
- Technical support of Beyond.pl Specialists and support of the Microsoft experts
- Uptime and response SLAs
- System health monitoring
- IT Service and incident management
- Custom control panels / customer portals