Azure Kubernetes Service
Azure Kubernetes Service is a service that runs and manages containers based on Kubernetes. It helps you deploy containerized applications in Azure or Azure Stack cloud in a quick and easy way and manage them without container orchestration expertise. This service enables you to dynamically scale your application infrastructure with confidence and agility.
- Easy Kubernetes platform deployment and management
- Easy migration of existing applications to containers
- Quick development of containerized applications
- Confident scaling and running the application
- Easy integration of Kubernetes platform with Azure and Azure Stack platform
Azure Service Fabric
Azure Service Fabric is a distributed systems platform that makes it easy to package, deploy and manage scalable and reliable microservices and containers. It also addresses the complex challenges related to the infrastructure so that you can focus on implementing mission-critical, demanding workloads.
- Easy microservices development and application lifecycle management
- Reliable scalability as well as containers and microservices orchestration
- Running any solution – your choice of languages and programming models
- The guarantee of low latency and high efficiency on a large scale
- Scaling up to thousands of machines
Azure SQL Database –
Database as a Service
Azure SQL Database is a relational cloud database service based on the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server Database Engine. It enables to migrate your SQL Server databases without changing your apps. This service helps you build data-driven applications and websites in the programming language of your choice, without needing to manage infrastructure.
- Compliance with the latest version of SQL Server Database Engine
- Easy scaling and sharding large databases in small parts in order to improve performance of applications
- Business continuity guaranteed – built-in high availability and automated backup
Azure Database for MySQL –
Database as a Service
Azure Database for MySQL is a relational database service based on the open source MySQL Server engine. It is a fully-managed, ready-to-use database as a service, which helps you easily lift and shift to the cloud, using languages and frameworks of your choice.
- High availability and dynamic scaling
- Popular open source languages of your choice
- Flexible pricing model so you can choose resources for your workload with no hidden cost