Why choose colocation services from us?
Security and business continuity
No matter if you want to colocate one single server or a couple of server racks, as part of the service you get the agreed space for all of the equipment in a room with physical, energy and environmental security guaranteed.
As part of the service you will have our logistics area, warehouse, unloading dock and workshop space at your disposal. Additionally, our experienced Service Desk and Smart Hands teams are there to support you. Technicians on shift duty perform the server rooms checks as well as inspect the colocated equipment.
Safety is provided not only by the technical systems, but also the physical security. Data Center 2 is subject to strict security guidelines with regards to employees and visitors. More than 300 CCTV cameras are installed across the facility, and employees have access rights appropriate to their position. Access to server compartments is protected with additional security codes.
Benefits of colocation at Beyond.pl
The highest standard of data protection confirmed by the industry certificates, such as ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS and the only in Central & Eastern Europe ANSI/TIA-942 Rated-4 Certification.
Resources availability at the 99.995% level confirmed by an additional service-level agreement (SLA). A dual power supply system enables data availability even in the case of accident failure.
Own fiber-optic infrastructure connecting both Beyond.pl data centers enables the access to over 20 domestic and international telecom operators.
Thanks to a modern infrastructure the power usage effectiveness ratio in the Beyond.pl Data Center 2 reaches the lowest level in Poland which is 1.1. Lower energy consumption means lower costs.
Customer support 24/7
As part of the service, you have Service Desk team support. You can also get technical help of our highly-qualified Smart Hands team.
What does the service include?
- The possibility to colocate equipment in a dedicated area in the Data Center 1 or Data Center 2,
- Physical, energy and environmental security guaranteed
- Access to telecommunication services
- Logistics process management
- Access to social, workshop and warehouse facilities
- Access to dual power supply system
- Two power settlement plans:
- flat rate power tariff with no additional charge,
- electricity metering.
- 2000 m2 of IT floor space (server compartments)
- 1000 m2 logistics floor space, including workshop and warehouse space
- 8 server chambers (2 floors)
- Static UPS power supply system with energy stored in batteries
- UPS systems with N+1 redundancy
- Diesel Rotary UPS power supply system
- Total power allocation for the site: 14 MW (2 x 7 MW connections)
- 10 generators with 21,6 MVA total power
- Up to 25 kW power density per cabinet
- Continuity of operation tested at least once per week
- Two independent cooling systems: standard ethylene glycol-based water cooling system and adiabatic one
- Carrier neutrality
- Access to over 20 domestic and international telecom operators
- Two independent telecom routes to the site
- Own fiber optic ring connecting both data centers
- The highest standard of IT infrastructure security – ANSI/TIA-942 Rated-4
- 24/7 armed security and CCTV monitoring
- Access control system: access cards, metal detection, access chambers, baggage screening, optional bio-metric control
- VESDA early fire detection system
- HFC-227ea fire extinguishing agent
- 24/7 technical service: IT infrastructure and technological teams
Download our company folder and learn more about Data Center 2 and colocation
- 24/7 technical support of the Smart Hands team
- Access under supervision to colocated equipment
- Dedicated server chamber with a separate access code
- Private Box