We respect the right to privacy and we take care of data security.
Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o. guarantees data protection, including personal data, of users visiting the www.beyond.pl website. The below information guarantees confidentiality of personal data as well as their proper use.
The administrator of personal data collected on Beyond.pl’s pages is Beyond.pl Sp. z o.o. headquartered in Poznan, address: A. Kręglewskiego 11, 61-248 Poznan (hereinafter referred to: ”Beyond.pl”).
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person such as name, last name, address, email address and phone number.
Provisions on the protection of personal data
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ((OJ No L 119, p. 1) – also known as the “GDPR”,
- Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunication law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907 with subsequent amendments),
- Act of 18 July 2002 – on provision of digital services (Journal of Laws 2017, item 1219 with subsequent amendments).
Personal data processing principles
By filling out a form on Beyond.pl’s pages You transfer your personal data to Us, which include: company’s name, name and last name of the contact person, e-mail, phone number. Filling out a form takes place for one of the following purposes:
- receiving information on products and services of Beyond.pl,
- signing up for an event, such as workshops and conferences organized by Beyond.pl,
- signing up for a visit at Beyond.pl,
- signing up for a tour at Beyond.pl Data Center 2,
- receiving information regarding cooperation with Beyond.pl.
In the case of giving additional consent, your personal data can also be processed by Beyond.pl for marketing purposes.
Beyond.pl does not gather personal data, excluding situations in which persons are interested in transferring their data for a purpose, such as described above, and give their authorization to use them. Transferring personal data is each time voluntary.
Every person, whose data are involved (if it is Us who is its administrator) has the right of access them, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to object, right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Deleting personal data can be a result of revoking authorization or legally lodging of an objection to personal data processing.
Beyond.pl is the exclusive administrator of data collected on its server. Beyond.pl will not sell them, rent, lease nor disclose to any third party. The data collected and processed by Beyond.pl can be revealed to third parties as a legal obligation or as a consequence of an order enforced by governmental authorities, in the case that such disclosure is necessary for:
- protection of the rights of Beyond.pl or third parties,
- protection of public security or other people,
- prevention or stopping of unethical or offensive activities
and any other cases required by law, in particular in cases of suspicion of criminal offense or infringement of intellectual or industrial property.
Web pages belonging to Beyond.pl are intended for adults only. Persons, who have not reached the age of majority can use Beyond.pl’s pages only with the agreement of the person representing them by law. Minors are asked not to reveal to Us nor to other users their personal data through Beyond.pl’s pages.
If You find out that your underage child provides us with his personal data without your permission, contact us.
Data protection and confidentiality
All data on users obtained through Beyond.pl’s pages are stored and processed by Us in a way which ensures their security, according to the law on personal data protection.
We respect the right to privacy and we take care of data security. For this purpose SSL (Security Sockets Layer) protocol is being used.
Personal data inserted in the form are considered as confidential and are not visible to any unauthorized persons.
Due to the encryption of data implemented by Us as well as access control, the consequences of a potential data security infringement are minimized.
User data retention period
The data transferred by You are stored only for a period needed to reach a specific goal, for which they have been sent or in order to stay in compliance with laws, policies and regulations.
If You agree that your data can be used for marketing purposes, information of this nature will be communicated until your consent will be withdrawn.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can get more information regarding the data retention period by sending a query to email@example.com.
Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In practical accordance with the majority of web servers, the requests of HTTP/HTTPS sent to our servers are stored by Us. This means that the following data are known to Us:
- IP addresses, from which users are browsing information on our servers,
request arrival time,
- request arrival time,
- response time,
- client’s port – identification implemented by HTTP/HTTPS,
- URL address of the web page previously visited by a user (referral link) – in the case when the visit to Beyond.pl’s pages came from sources outside,
- information on user’s browser,
- information on errors which occurred during the performance of HTTP/HTTPS transaction.
These data are not associated with particular persons browsing Beyond.pl’s pages. In order to ensure the highest quality, logs are occasionally analyzed by Us. We only do so to establish which pages are visited the most frequently, which browsers are used and to see if the structure of the pages does not contain any errors etc.
Use of data
Collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as background information for the server administration. The data which they contain are not disclosed to anyone apart from persons who take care of servers and Beyond.pl’s network administration.
Statistics based on log files can be generated, which are helpful when it comes to administration. Summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any features identifying persons visiting the server.
Why cookies are used?
- so that the Beyond.pl website loads faster and is easier to navigate,
- so that its content and advertisements placed on the Beyond.pl website are adjusted to user’s expectations and interests,
- to collect anonymous and aggregated statistics, which help Us understand how people use our pages as well as enhance the functionality and content of those pages.
Cookies, which are used by Us, are intended neither to store any personal data nor to gather other information enabling the identification of a certain person.
Types of cookies
Beyond.pl uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies – exist only in temporary memory while You navigate the Beyond.pl website until You close the browser or log out from the page;
- persistent cookies – expire at a specific date or after a specific length of time or until You manually delete them.
Using the Beyond.pl website the User gets cookies that belong to the third-party domains (parties cooperating with Beyond.pl) such as:
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google DoubleClick, HotJar, Albacross – servers which help Us evaluate the way in which the page is used, analyze conversion paths and deliver advertisements adjusted to the User,
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn – social media plugins integrated with Beyond.pl’s pages.
We obtain your consent to the processing of personal data on the behalf of Albacross Nordic AB (“Albacross”).
Information collected from cookies set in your device that qualify as personal data will be processed by Albacross, a company offering lead identification and ad targeting services with offices in Stockholm and Krakow. Please see below for full contact details.
The purpose for the processing of the personal data is that it enables Albacross to improve a service rendered to us and our website (e.g “Lead Generation” service), by adding data to their database about companies.
The data that is collected and used by Albacross to achieve this purpose is information about the IP-address from which you visited our website, and technical information that enables Albacross to tell apart different visitors from the same IP-address. Albacross stores the domain from form input in order to correlate the IP-address with your employer.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to this processing. Such withdrawal may be made either by contacting us, or by contacting Albacross directly.
Albacross Nordic AB Companyreg. no 556942-7338 Kungsgatan 26 111 35 Stockholm Sweden
albacross.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of cookies settings or their removal
The majority of web browsers are initially set to automatically enable cookies. Moreover, they are allowed only if the browser is set to accept them and not to delete them from the hard drive. However, You can change the settings of the browser so that the cookies will be blocked – entirely or partly. For example, only cookies from third parties will be erased or You will receive a message each time when cookies will be sent to your device.
Nevertheless, You need to remember that if You block the cookies used by Us, it can have a negative effect on browsing Beyond.pl’s pages. In this way You will prevent Us from gathering anonymous information on the way our pages are being used so that we will be restrained to update their content.
Change of confidentiality principles
If You are still using Beyond.pl’s pages after the changes have been made, You are accepting the modified rules. If the changes are significant, we can release a more official notification or get the permission according to the law requirements.
Information on filing a complaint
Date of entry into force of this document: February 7, 2019.