Disaster Recovery Center
The highest security standard for your backup infrastructure. Ensure the continuity of your business.
What is Disaster Recovery Center?
Disaster Recovery Center is a backup location for your business IT systems. Disaster Recovery Center guarantees higher security and comfort for your IT team. In the event of an unplanned outage at the basic location, all services and business operations are switched to the backup location, and the time of the services being unavailable is reduced to an absolute minimum.
Disaster Recovery Center at one of our data centers includes colocation of your own infrastructure or lease of our infrastructure.
Disaster Recovery Center service is designed to prevent data loss and protect access to IT resources.
Thanks to maintaining IT resource pool and company data synchronisation, DRC ensures continuity of operations in case of failure at the home center.
In the event of a major emergency, you can switch immediately between your IT systems and operate from a different location freely as long as it’s necessary.
DRC covers the following services:
- collocation or lease of the dedicated IT resources at our professional data center
- preparation and implementation of the recovery plan procedure
- ongoing backup infrastructure tests to ensure its readiness for immediate action
- backup equipment to ensure comprehensive data protection
- adjusting the degree of data replication to the specifications in the business continuity plan
- perfect connection with the internet or your company’s network
- secure IT network, immune to IT security threats
- backup office – office space with all the equipment, work stations and peripherals (e.g. printers, scanners), in the amount and configuration required to ensure the continuity of your business
- ongoing support by our team of qualified engineers
- up to 99,9999% annually