Security and scalability for your business. Take advantage of full access to complete and advanced VMware Cloud technologies.
What is VMware Cloud?
VMware Cloud is a scalable IT environment which enables dynamic launching, processing and storing of company resources at a secure data center. The virtual environments are built using reliable solutions delivered by the industry leader.
Scalable cloud allows you to increase the computing power whenever you need it without the need to purchase additional hardware. This solution gives you access to your resources from anywhere in the world and you can control your virtual environment through an extensive administration panel.
You have three types of cloud computing at your disposal – a shared, private and hybrid cloud, which you can extend with additional IT Administration services.
VMware partner for over 10 years
Our team has a deep expertise in designing, deploying and managing VMware cloud infrastructure.
VMware Cloud Provider Pod
One consistent solution for your cloud environment
Are you using VMware solutions and would like to extend your environment by applications available in global clouds like AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform? VMware Cloud Provider at Beyond.pl offers building and managing one consistent and powerful IT ecosystem that integrates on-premise cloud, cloud at data center and VMware Cloud on AWS.
VMware Cloud Provider Pod is an automated and tested Software-Defined Data Center product for Cloud Providers. It enables one-click deployment and configuration of private and public clouds.
- IT Administration
- Layer L4/L7 DDoS attack domain protection
- License lease, including Microsoft, RedHat, Suse Linux Enterprise Server
- Dedicated network devices
- Storage tiers for virtual machines:
- TIER 3 – up to 200 IOPS S (e.g. file storage, operating system partitions, low demanding databases); disk space equivalent of 10k or 7.2k, RAID 5/6 drives
- TIER 2 – up to 600 IOPS (e.g. fast application arrays, large log archives, most databases, fast file storage); disk space equivalent of 15k, RAID 5/6 drives, or 10k, RAID 10 drives
- TIER 1 – up to 1500 IOPS (e.g. fast databases, SAP/ERP systems, MS Sharepoint); disk space equivalent of 15k, RAID 10 drives
- TIER 0 – beyond 1500 IOPS (e.g. very fast databases, data mining, database cache); SSD storage equivalent